Sharing a Google Slide Show in your WordPress site is a snap. Here are the steps:
1 Log in to your Google account and go to the “waffle” (9 little squares) in the upper-right, click and select Google Drive.
2. If you have a PowerPoint presentation, click on the Upload button in the upper-left. Follow the prompts to upload the file. This converts the presentation to a Google presentation.
3. You can also create a Google Slide Show from scratch. Google Slides work a lot like PowerPoint. Go to the New menu (upper-left) and select Google Slides.
4. Add slides with text and/or images as you would with PowerPoint. You’ll notice that Google Docs save automatically.
5. Once you are finished, go to the File Menu and Publish to the Web. Click Embed and Publish.
6. Press Ctrl + C to copy the code in the box.
8. Go back to your WordPress site and your Dashboard. Under Posts, click on Add New (You can also add any Google Document to a WordPress Page as well.).
9. At the top-right of the text area click on the Text tab.
10. Click in the edit window and paste the embed code you just copied.
11. Click on the blue Publish button at the far right. If you have already published once, the button will say Update.
12. Click on View post to try out the presentation.
If you want to have the window of the presentation larger or smaller, change the height and width in the embed code. To show the presentation, click on the single arrow to automate it. To move one slide at a time, click on the double arrows. To enlarge the presentation full screen, click on the enlarge icon just to the right of the “slides 1/6”: