If you would like to use WordPress to manage links to PDFs, Word documents or other files, here are the steps:
1. Create or locate the PDF or other document.
2. Log in to your Dashboard.
3. Open a new post/page or edit an existing post/page.
4. Type in the words you want to use for the link to your PDF (e.g., “December Newsletter”).
5. Highlight those words and click on Add Media at the top left of the edit window.
6. Click on the Upload Files tab, click Select Files and find your PDF to upload.
7. Once the file is uploaded (and it is smaller than 1 megabyte) click on Insert into Post at the bottom of the window.
8. You’ll notice the words you selected are now a link. Click Publish or Update and you’re done!