Circuits, Clubs, Challenges and DVDs
Circuit Class Update
The times for the popular SHAPE Circuit Classes have changed slightly.
The classes now start at 4:15 and 5:15 p.m. at Shasta each Wednesday.
Yoga is being held each Tuesday at 4:30 in the new gym at Fairfield.
Contact your school’s SHAPE Representative or email SHAPE Coordinator Nicole Zwink to begin a pedometer challenge with your co-workers.
Challenges are already underway, so is is not too soon to start walking.
100 Mile Club—Starting now!
You can earn up to six $10 gift cards, one for every 100 miles of activity.
- Track your miles or activity on this tracking sheet (every 15 minutes of activity equals a mile.)
- Send in tracking sheets to Nicole Zwink at Prairie Mountain.
- Challenge will continue until the SHAPE 100 Mile Club money is exhausted.
500 & 1,000 Mile Clubs
Send your tracking sheets to Nicole for entry into two prize drawings at the end of January.
SHAPE’s collection of Exercise DVDs have been reclaimed and are now being checked out. Email Nicole to borrow a DVD now or be added to a brief waiting list.
Checkout time is two weeks for these DVDs:
- Beachbody T25
- Beachbody PiYo
- Biggest Loser: Cardio Max
- Biggest Loser: Power X-train
- Elements of Yoga: Air and Water Flow
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Inferno
- Jillian Michaels: For Beginners—Backside
- Zumba Fitness
If there are DVD’s that you would recommend adding to our library, or if you would like to donate used fitness DVDs to SHAPE email Nicole.