SHAPE Update: Cooking, Challenges, and Surprises
Wellness Lending Library Expands
Responding to the demand for fitness material for check-out, SHAPE has added healthy cookbooks that are free for Bethel staff at two weeks at a time. Email SHAPE Coordinator Nicole Zwink to check out a fitness DVD or one of these cookbooks on healthy eating:
- Oh She Glows: Vegan cookbook
- Feeding the Whole Family: Cooking with Whole foods: Recipes for babies, young children and their parents.
- Cooking Light: Way to Cook: The complete visual guide to everyday cooking
- SOS! The Six o’Clock Scramble to the Rescue: Earth Friendly, Kid Pleasing dinners for busy families.
- Healthy Homestyle Cooking: 200 of your favorite family recipes—with a fraction of the fat.
- Fit Food: Eating Well for Life: Discover the delicious goodness of the 21 Fit Foods.
Pedometer Challenges Continue
Fairfield is currently taking on the pedometer challenge. The District office/Business office/Tech department has signed up to take the challenge next. Contact your SHAPE Coordinator to get your building walking.
100 Mile Club
I Didn’t Know About That!
The SHAPE fitness classes continue to amaze first-time attendees. They love attending Yoga on Tuesdays at Fairfield (4:30), Circuit on Wednesdays at Shasta (4:15), and Zumba on Thursdays at Danebo (4:15).
Click here for a printable schedule and see what you’ve been missing.