Welcome to Year 4 of the SHAPE grant!
Here’s what’s coming soon for all Bethel staff courtesy of SHAPE, our staff health grant.
Walker Tracker http://walkertracker.com/
This has become one of our benefits that will stay even when the grant is gone. More than just walking, Walker Tracker is a program that can be personalized through your smart phone. Plan your program, set goals, form teams, challenge others, and much more.
The first official challenge will begin in November, but we will have the site up and running and ready for sign ups before then.
Oldies but Goodies
The 100, 500 and 1,000 Mile Clubs will start again, so start counting those miles and earn gift cards. You can begin sending these forms to Nicole Zwink with mileage starting no sooner than the first day of school.
Lots of fitness DVD’s and cookbooks that you can borrow. Email Nicole to check out any of these DVDs or cookbooks:
- Oh She Glows: Vegan cookbook
- Feeding the Whole Family: Cooking with Whole foods: Recipes for babies, young children and their parents.
- Cooking Light: Way to Cook: The complete visual guide to everyday cooking
- SOS! The Six o’Clock Scramble to the Rescue: Earth Friendly, Kid Pleasing dinners for busy families.
- Healthy Homestyle Cooking: 200 of your favorite family recipes—with a fraction of the fat.
- Fit Food: Eating Well for Life: Discover the delicious goodness of the 21 Fit Foods.
- Beachbody T25
- Beachbody PiYo
- Biggest Loser: Cardio Max
- Biggest Loser: Power X-train
- Elements of Yoga: Air and Water Flow
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Inferno
- Jillian Michaels: For Beginners—Backside
- Zumba Fitness