Here are the notes from class from section 3 so far.
As promised, here is the key to the review. Use it to check your work, not as a crutch.
Here is the key to the review:
Here is the recommended schedule for the IA rough draft.
Hard Rough Draft Deadline is January 11th.
NOTES FROM THE CHAPTER
This is an old key from last year. Enjoy
Check it out. These are completed as promised.
Here is a link to the book online!
Select your book at:
https://bim.easyaccessmaterials.com/index.php?location_user=cchs. Then use the side menu to move to the right section.
For odd answers worked out do this:
Big Ideas Math Solutions
This is a great way for students to check their work on their homework. A sample of questions from each section are worked out completely, so students can see how to work out these problems.
1. Go to http://www.bigideasmathsolutions.com/
2. Select “Common Core High School” in first pull down menu
3. Click on your book (Algebra 1, Geometry, or Algebra 2)
4. Use the pull down menus to select the chapter, section, and exercise
5. Click “View”
Tablet/Phone access: Free app
1. Go to Google Play or the App Store and search for “Big Ideas Math Solutions”
2. Download the app – it should have the icon shown at the left
3. Select your book (Algebra 1, Geometry, or Algebra 2 – Common Core High School)
4. Select the section you are working on, and then select from the list of sample exercises