Seniors, remember that May 1 is the deadline for notifying one college that you will enroll. If you miss this deadline your admission and your financial aid may be offered to someone else. Your next steps are:
- complete your school’s acceptance of admittance
- accept or decline each line-item on your financial aid offer
- submit a deposit where you will enroll (and any necessary separate housing deposits)
- inform the other schools which offered you admission that you will not be enrolling
- formally thank those who helped you through the college and scholarship process (people who wrote recommendations for you, your parents, mentors, etc.)
- complete all financial aid documentation by the required deadlines
- begin to connect with your future school via traditional and social media
- finish the year academically strong. You will need to send a final transcript to your school, and the decision to admit you is conditional on your continuing to do well.
Please let Mrs. Cameron know which school offer you accept and any scholarships or awards you will receive. She wants to make sure to honor you at our upcoming Awards Assembly on May 24th!