2019 Johnston Law Firm Scholarship
Who: Graduating Seniors pursuing a legal related degree (For example, political science, corrections, forensic science, paralegal studies, legal studies, criminal justice, criminology)
- Completed application, click here!
- Minimum 3.0 High School GPA
- 450+ word essay describing what you will do with your college degree, and how society will benefit.
- Admission letter or proof of acceptance
- Unofficial high school transcript
- A professional image of you for blog announcement if you are selected as the winner. (optional)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2019
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Please DO NOT call the firm to inquire about the scholarship. If you have questions, you may email: email@example.com.
The winner will be notified directly and an official announcement will be made on Johnston Law Firm’s blog. Payment will be made directly to the school’s financial aid department. For information regarding past scholarship winners, click here.