What: 4 Scholarships for Lane County Seniors; $4,000 per year and renewable for up to 4 years (total $16,000)
• Is a high school student in Eugene 4J or Springfield Public Schools who will graduate in spring/summer 2019.
• Has maintained at least a 3.0 grade point average showing marked effort, improvement, or success.
• Has succeeded in spite of hardships such as poverty, disability, homelessness, or personal tragedy.
• Has participated in activities that are helpful to others.
• Has a demonstrated financial need.
When: Deadline February 1, 2020
For more information click here.
Students from Lane County should use this link to apply for the scholarship.