Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award
Auger & Auger Attorneys at Law are proud to support the disabled students of America with the launch of their Semi-Annual Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award, awarded in both the Spring & Fall Semesters to one high-achieving, bright student intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree.
Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the application and essay they provide.
Deadline for Applications:
- Fall Semester (Sept 2020) – Applications due by July 31st
- Spring Semester – Applications due by November 30th
Applicant Essay Topics
Please choose one of the three topics provided for your essay. Essay must be between 500 and 1000 words:
- Describe a time in your life when you have overcome your disability to do something extraordinary.
- Describe what you have learned from living with your disability. How have those lessons prepared you for college and for what you plan to do after you complete your education?
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.