Get Private Access to the Room 5 Photo Albums

Did you know our room 5 family keeps photo albums of the activities, events and day-to-day happenings going on in our room? Even better, did you know they are digital albums families can enjoy from home or on the go, too? We like to keep things private from the general public, so we keep our albums on a password protected site, but you can access them by signing up as a parent or member of the Room 5 family!

To sign up, simply go to our Shutterfly Photo Page and enter your information for a FREE Shutterfly account. If you already use Shutterfly, you can just login as yourself and it will send me an email asking for permission to let you join. No one is allowed to join that hasn’t received my approval. This way, we can help ensure that our kids’ photos stay safe. 

Once you’re in, feel free to look through our albums or even add your own photos! You can also download photos to save on your personal device or print at local retailers. Shutterfly teams with Target and Walgreens, too, so you can print your selected photos directly to the store to pick up today!

If you have questions or need help signing up, just email me, and I’ll get you all set up.