Get Text Reminders from Room 5

Technology never ceases to amaze me. I love how it can simplify the everyday tasks–especially with kids at home! I’m a parent, too, so I can appreciate how hectic things can get, making it harder to remember everything. I’d like to help by encouraging you to sign up for text announcements and reminders from our class. The messages I send include information about upcoming projects and events, school functions, Popcorn Friday announcements, library book return reminders, book order due dates, pictures from our day, and more!

It is my hope that parents will participate in this FREE program as a way to improve home and school communication and help us to have a successful year. To sign up, all you have to do is text clmrscox to 81010. That’s it! Simple!

Rest assured that your personal cell phone number will never be shared. You’ll never receive advertisement texts, and you may choose to opt out at any time by messaging ‘STOP’ to the above number. If you do not have a cell phone or do not receive text messages, you may still subscribe via email by clicking on the link to the Remind website and entering your email address. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!