About

Hello, room 5 friends and families!

This year marks my 19th year in education and my 7th year at Clear Lake. I started my career teaching 5th grade and then served as an elementary school principal. Prior to coming to Clear Lake, I worked with an international non-profit that provides teacher training. Most recently, I have taught 2nd, 4th and 5th grades right here at Clear Lake. I have loved each part of my journey, but my heart is truly in the classroom!

I earned my undergraduate degrees in Early Childhood and Elementary Education with minors in Mathematics and Physical Education at Western Oregon University in 2003. In 2006, I completed graduate school at University of Oregon where I majored in Educational Leadership and Administration and earned my administrative credentials (Go Ducks!). I have extensive training and expertise in educational technology, including certifications as a Google Certified Educator Level 1 and Level 2, a Level 1 and Level 2 Kami Certified Educator, a Seesaw Pioneer, and a Screencastify Certified Genius.

My husband, Travis, and I met in elementary school and have been married for 19 years. We have two amazing children–Payton who is a Junior and Tyler who is a 7th grader. I love Oregon football, trips to the beach (where my husband and I were both born and raised), reading, photography, cooking, camping, and spending time with our children and our dogs, Rylie (goldador) and Dexter (silver lab).

If you ever have any questions or I can be of assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me!

‚Äč

Contact Mrs. Cox:

Clear Lake Elementary
4646 Barger Dr.
Eugene, OR 97402
541-689-0511
christina.cox@bethel.k12.or.us 

Level 1 GCE Badge