Who is Mrs. Cox?

Hello, room 13 friends and families!

Mrs. Cox

This year marks my 15th year in education and my 3rd year at Clear Lake. I started my career teaching 5th grade and then served as an elementary school principal. Prior to coming to Clear Lake, I worked with an international non-profit that provides teacher training. I have loved each part of my journey, but my heart is truly in the classroom. I love being at Clear Lake!

I earned my undergraduate degree in early childhood and elementary education with minors in mathematics and physical education at Western Oregon University in 2003. In 2006, I completed graduate school at University of Oregon where I majored in Educational Leadership and Administration and earned my administrative credentials (Go Ducks!). I am also a Google Certified Educator Level 1 and Level 2.

My husband, Travis, and I met in elementary school and have been married for 15 years. We have two amazing children–Payton who is a 7th grader and Tyler who is a 3rd grader. I love Oregon football, trips to the beach (where my husband and I were both born and raised), reading, photography, cooking, riding my motorcycle and spending time with our children.

If you ever have any questions or I can be of assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me!

‚Äč

Contact Mrs. Cox:

Clear Lake Elementary
4646 Barger Dr.
Eugene, OR 97402
541-689-0511
christina.cox@bethel.k12.or.us 

Level 1 GCE Badge