School Segregation Video:
Please click the link below to get to the Racial Dot Map.
(starting at Haciendas)
Please click the link below to access the interactive article.
Please click the link below to fill out the course evaluation.
Please click the link below to access the project assignment sheet.
Some of the religions have a link to a starting resource. Just click the underlined religion to be directed to the resource.
Please click the link below to access the Documentary 13th.
Please click the link below to watch the Crash Course video.
Please click the link below to access the article
- How does race/racism affect our lives and society?
- How do I participate in and/or am affected by systematic Oppression/inequality?
Please add the following 3 terms to your Ethnic Studies Glossary
- Implicit bias: negative associations that people unknowingly hold. They are expressed automatically, without conscious awareness.
- White fragility: discomfort and defensiveness on the part of a white person when confronted by information about racial inequality and injustice.
- White supremacy: white people are seen as central and inherently better than POC.
Please use the links below to access the videos.
A Conversation on Race: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/your-stories/conversations-on-race?module=inline
The Myth of Race Debunked in 3 Minutes: https://youtu.be/VnfKgffCZ7U
Snacks and Punishment: https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004818677/snacks-and-punishment.html
When Every Word Doesn’t Belong to Everyone by Ta Nehisi Coates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO15S3WC9pg