(starting at Haciendas)
Please click the link below to fill out the course evaluation.
Please click the link below to access the project assignment sheet.
Some of the religions have a link to a starting resource. Just click the underlined religion to be directed to the resource.
Please click the link below to watch the Crash Course video.
Please click the link below to access the article
Click the link below to access the reflection.
click the link below for the writing guide.
Please click the link below to access the forms.
You will be prompted to save a copy to your own Google drive. Then, you can fill in the form digitally.
Trevor Noah: Born a crime
- Make a T-chart (Cornell style notes)
- Title: What chapter you are reading.
- (Run, Born a Crime parts 1+2, Cheese Boys)
- Right hand side.
- Quotes (doesn’t have to be the whole thing. Think short phrases.)
- Main Ideas
- Left hand side.
- Your response, reflection, thoughts, surprises.
- This is your conversation with the reading and yourself.
- Show me that you were engaged in what you were reading.
- On the back of your paper
- Reflect on your thoughts/feelings/opinions about what Noah has to say.
- Some ideas you might talk about:
- How did apartheid affect his life, even after the law was repealed?
- How did his experiences shape who he becomes?
- How was his life similar/different from your own?
- How did this connect to the statistics you’ve learned about in class?
- OR choose your own.
Please click the link below to take the Population Issues in Europe multiple choice test.