Dear Parents and Families,

I’m sorry for the belated post this week. If you have not received your Conference slip, please ask your child for it. They went home in portfolios yesterday. Please let me know ASAP if the time given does not work for you and I will do my best to accommodate.  Also, please let me know if you don’t plan on attending a conference this time. I do select a time for you and it’s nice to know ahead of time if you’re able to make it or not. Thank you!

This is week we began a narrative writing as well as worked on growing in our ability to solve 2×2 digit multiplication math problems. We will be spending most of next week continuing to firm up our double digit multiplication skills as well as beginning to work through long division. It will be a week full of new learning and fun! We keep pushing along with our reading skills. We are working on solidifying our small groups and focusing on different literacy skills (summarizing, main ideas/supporting details, making inferences, making connections, etc).  The students are working so hard. We are very proud of all the work we’ve accomplished this year. We can’t wait to share it with you at conferences next week.

Upcoming Events:

Friday November 30th: No School: Grading Day

Tuesday December 4th 3:00-6:30pm: Parent Teacher Conferences

Wednesday December 5th 3:00-6:30pm: Parent Teacher Conferences

Thursday December 6th: Half Day/Early Release at 11:30am

Thursday December 6th: Conferences 1:00pm-7:00pm

Friday December 7th: No School/Inservice Day

As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Warmly,

Ms. Perrigo