I have been teaching for 23 years. 21 of those years have been spent at Irving. I have been teaching 4th grade students for 19 years. I decided I wanted to be a teacher when I was a 5th grade student at Irving myself. It was always my dream to come back and teach at Irving, so some dreams do come true! I went through the Bethel School system as a student, and then graduated from Western Oregon State College.  My own children also went through the Bethel school system. My son Geoff is now a senior at Pacific University in Forest Grove, and my daughter Gracie is starting her freshman year at Lane Community College. I love Bethel and the family atmosphere that it is so well known for. 

The Oregon Coast is one of my very favorite places to go!

4 Responses to Meet the Teacher!

• You have been teaching a long time! 🙂 You are certainly a master teacher!

• there is a log in with user name and password section to the right on this page, (http://blogs.bethel.k12.or.us/cperrigo), but I don’t see a create account option. What should we use for this.. or is it unnecessary?

• Rygel is excited about 4th grade.. and we’ve heard good things about you.. looking forward to to an excellent year. GO 4!

• That isn’t necessary for parents. That where I have to login to add posts to our class page. If you would like to add something you just make a comment and then I approve it and it will show up for the rest of the parents to see. Thanks for completing the parent contact survey! You get the prize for being the first one! 🙂