2018 End of Year Feedback

Every year, I reflect on how students experience my class and work to refine accordingly. Please complete this form to provide honest, anonymous feedback on my World Studies Course. Then, complete this Feedback Form to provide information on your project, your partner, and your memory of some topics throughout the year. Thank you for your time and effort, both on this form and in the course. Enjoy your summer!

6 thoughts on “2018 End of Year Feedback

1. I enjoyed this class because nelson new how to have fun but not go off track with us . i like how nelson would ask about our weekends and how we were feeling other teachers don’t even care . he made sure we understood what was going on in class overall this was by far my favourite class

2. I really enjoyed my time in this class and learning with everyone here, I hope you have a good time with next years class

3. It was a good year there were ups and downs but I learned a lot. This class was a mixture of fun and boring all at once. Made some good friends from this class. And Mr. Nelson your a pretty cool teacher. You do your best at keeping this class fun. You made me laugh quit a bit. Don’t really know what also to say so I guess that’s it.

4. i love your class its so fun no other teacher is like you honestly you are so cool and are very understanding. This was the only class i actually would look forward to no joke thanks being being an amazing teacher!

5. I had a great time with this class. we made so many inside jokes. I like how Mr. Nelsons teaches. I dont know how he teaches but the way he teaches is great. If all teachers were like nelson i would be passing all my classes and probably have a 4.0 gpa. Thank you for the education Mr. Nelson.