Infectious disease Project

Today we begin our Communicable Disease presentations.

You will have a disease assigned to you in class and I’ll go back over the expectations of these presentations.

The Rubric and Project Description have been updated!  Be sure to submit your finished presentation (and notes) in google classroom or share it with me (deder.siedler@bethel.k12.or.us) by the END OF Thursday 10/13. 

We will be using Google Classroom to hand these presentations in for final grading. It is important that you know how to log in to your Bethel Google account. 

[Student Google IDs are whs.last.first@bethel.k12.or.us Students with two surnames will have them hyphenated. Students with two first names, will have just the first one. Students with an apostrophe anywhere in their name will retain it.Passwords are: whsXXXXXX where the X’s are the student’s ID number.]

Once logged into Google Classroom, you can join the right class by entering the correct code.

Google classroom logons:

Per 7: dpemq6

Per 8: jgysks

Once there, you should be able to view all of the materials I’ve provided to you.  

I’ve created a basic outline set of slides to guide you through the process, I expect the slides to be low on text, high on visual impact, and provide you with lots to talk about during your presentation.

If you cant get into google classroom, here are our requirement docs.

• And the outline slideshow for you to work off (make your own copy!)
  • When you are done, share the slideshow with me or email to: deder.siedler@bethel.k12.or.us

here are some resources to start you off.

Let’s Get Sick!