About me

My name is Jade Starr and I have been the IB Coordinator at Willamette High School for 10 years.  In addition, I teach two IB classes: IB Psychology 2 and IB Theory of Knowledge.

I’ve been teaching Social Studies at Willamette for 14 years and I consider myself very lucky to do what I do.

In my spare time I love being a dad to my two amazing kids: 11 year old Kaden and 9 year old Avary.

Kids and I

2 thoughts on “About me

1. Hi Mr. Starr,

I’m not sure if you will remember me but I had you for IB Psychology back in 2005-2006. Wow, that seems long ago now that I had to count backwards to remember the year. At some point during the year you gave us that big Eugene scavenger hunt to do for extra credit. I was wondering if you still had a copy of that and would be willing to pass it along. I have a family friend who has recently moved up here from CA and has four middle school to high school age children. The kids don’t really know too much about Eugene and I thought that doing a scavenger hunt would be a blast for them. I know this maybe a long shot, but I thought I would take a chance. I hope you and your family are well.

Sincerely,
    Sarah Leonard