Each entry will be part of a collection with the goal of creating an independent philosophy on knowledge. I encourage the creation of a Google document for this purpose.
1) Preface- What gives your life meaning and purpose?
2) Chapter 1- On Belief and Knowledge
3) Chapter 2- On the Value of Truth and Doubt
END OF 1st 6 WEEKS
START OF 2nd 6 WEEKS:
4) Chapter 3- On the Obligations of Knower
5) Chapter 4- On ignorance
6) Chapter 5- On the validity and reliability of the senses
Prep work requirements for the presentation (due in the second 6 week period):
Peer Evaluation Form– 2 required
7) Chapter 6- On the value of real life situations when reflecting on knowledge
8) Chapter 7- On the effect of perspective on knowledge
END OF 2nd 6 WEEKS
START OF 3RD 6 WEEKS
9) Chapter 8- On considering the value of the heart (emotion) and the head
Prep work requirements for the essay (due in the third 6 week period):
Essay Preparation Form
Essay Rough draft of sufficient length with an accompanying peer evaluation.
Self- Evaluation on final draft
10) Chapter 9- On the relationship between language and meaning
11) Chapter 10- On what constitutes a way of knowing, through a further exploration of imagination, intuition, memory, and faith
END OF 3RD 6 WEEKS