A success! Thank you to all of the families that shopped our Book Fair. It was great to see all of the books being purchased that will be read this summer. But remember, the Book Fair could not go on without our wonderful volunteers. A shout out to those that made it happen…..Lynda Wolfram (and of course Carter), Tiffany Moen (and of course Kaci), Kristin Hiner (and of course Henry and Christine), Karin Landers (and of course Alyssa and Katelyn).
We did $1666.03 in sales with a profit of $833 going back to families (buy 1 get 1 free!)
See you in the Fall for our Book Fair Fundraiser,
Congratulations to Xitlali from Mrs. Greenamyer’s class. She won first place and received a leather bound journal and a set of writing pens!
Second place is Dannek from Mrs. Deverell’s class, and a tie for 3rd place between Brooklynn (Mrs. Deverell) and Katelyn (Mrs. Greenamyer).
Our 4th grade students have spent time studying poetry and have written some of their own poems, with great illustrations. Mrs. Deverell and Mrs. Greenamyer have come up with a contest for those who wish to enter. The work is posted on the bulletin board in the library and will be voted on this week. Each student and staff member will have a chance to read and vote on their favorite piece. One vote per person, please. It will all be anonymous (names are on the back with a number on the front).
Buy One Get One Free
when: Thursday, May 23rd, 5:00-8:00 (during the Danebo Celebration)
why: because we had a great Fall Book Fair!
Thank you to all who supported our library Book Fair Fundraiser in December. Come in to enjoy buying one and getting one for FREE (lower priced item is the free item).
Get started early with the new list for 2019-2020.
3rd to 5th Grade Division
- The Ark Plan by Laura Martin
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
- Clayton Byrd Goes Underground by Rita Williams-Garcia
- Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
- Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key by Jack Gantos
- Just Dance by Patricia MacLachlan
- Malala: My Story of Standing Up for Girls’ Rights by Malala Yousafzai
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- Out of Left Field by Ellen Klages
- Paper Wishes by Lois Sepahban
- Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
- Riding Freedom by Pam Muñoz Ryan
- Stef Soto, Taco Queen by Jennifer Torres
- Wishtree by Katherine Applegate
- The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell