Here are some links to IQ tests for you to explore.
After taking the tests, consider the following questions:
How would the designers of these tests define intelligence?
What areas of intelligence were tested? Which were not?
Do you think that there is any significance to the score you received? Why or why not?
Were the tests consistent? Do they leave room for improvement?
This link includes resources that should be useful in helping you prepare for the exam.
In order to retake the Nov. 2nd exam, you will need to do the following:
1. Make sure you have completed all prep work since the first exam – the PET Scan Activity, the Brain Quiz (with at least an 80% score), and the google form assignment (from textbook reading).
2. In addition, you will need to prepare outlines for all of the questions. The outline may use bullets, but it should include the key content you would cover and the research you plan to use with a justification of why that research is appropriate to use.
Once you have done these things, show me and we can schedule the retake. The deadline to complete the retake is Dec. 1st.
1. Click here to take the google form Imperialism and World War I Quiz. Take the quiz until you get at least 15 answers correct.
2. Go to pearsonrealize.com Your username is bsd_________@bsd52-or with the blank being your student number (lunch pin). The password is Wolverine17.
This assignment is due by the time you get to class on 10/31.
It covers the textbook (pages 38-48) and some highlights of notes we’ve taken during class.
You may use your book and any of your notes if you want to.
You are allowed one retake of this form if you would like.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK
Thanks for visiting. Just click the tab at the top of the page according to the class you have. It should connect you to all of the information you need. Please e-mail if you have any questions. Thanks!
Using the chromebooks, you’ll need to complete these tasks:
1. Google Form Quiz: Click on check your score after you submit it. If you score below a 6, you should use your packet and retake the quiz.
Follow the link below to take a quiz on the first class lecture (Introduction to Psychology)and the textbook (pages 7-15). In addition to paper assignments, you will be asked to do some prep assignments or quizzes digitally through the website. This prep work does factor into your grade. This particular quiz is worth 10 points and is due by 8:00 AM on Wednesday Sept. 13th. READ THE TEXTBOOK AND REVIEW YOUR NOTES BEFORE TAKING THE QUIZ!
I’m excited for the new year.
This is the place where you can access important class materials and get information. Use the tabs at the top to get to either American Studies or IB Psychology. If you have any questions or can’t find what you need, please feel free to e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org