Meet your Teacher

Hi Everyone!

My name is Makenzie Jenson and I am excited to be starting my fourth year of teaching at Prairie Mountain. I am very excited for the 2017-2018 school year to begin and to meet all of my wonderful students.

I was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon. I am one out of five children and I am very close with my brother and three sisters. I went to college in Portland, Oregon and received my bachelor of science degree in early childhood/elementary education K-8 and I am endorsed in reading. I am happy to be back in Eugene and close to my family.

I enjoy spending time with my family, being outdoors, and traveling. My favorite sports are soccer and football and I am a huge Oregon Duck fan, Go Ducks! My favorite subjects are reading and science. My passion is for learning and teaching and I am looking forward to learning from my students each day.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am happy to answer them so you can get to know me better. I am counting down the days for the first day of school so I can begin to learn about each of my unique students. This is going to be a fabulous year and I am grateful to be on this journey with you all.

Miss Jenson