A great way to interact with and stay in touch with your student’s learning is to access the Google Classroom Updates sent to you via email. If you are not receiving them, please let us know and we will make sure to send you an invitation. See below for the link to Bethel School District’s Online Learning tools and how to manage your Google Email Summaries…
Classroom email summaries for guardians
As a guardian, you can receive email summaries showing your student’s progress in classroom.
Note: You can only receive summaries for students using Classroom with a G Suite account. For details, see About Classroom user accounts.
- You can choose the frequency of the emails, such as daily or weekly.Note: Daily means Monday to Friday. You won’t receive email summaries on Saturdays or Sundays.
- You can unsubscribe or remove yourself from Classroom at any time.
Guardian email summaries include:
- Missing work—Work that’s late at the time the email was sent
- Upcoming work—Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or work that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails)
- Class activity—Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers