We are down to the final days of school! We would like you all to know how proud we are of our 6th grade students and how honored we are to have been able to partner with you, our wonderful 6th grade parents, in this new Covid-time online teaching adventure. We are here for you! Be well:)
- Please return any and all textbooks and library books next week.
- Please drop off at the MV office between 9:00 and 3:00, Monday-Thursday.
- Last day for missing work: Thursday, June 11.
- Report cards will be mailed home on June 16th.
- If you have students with belongings still at school, please call the school 541-607-9700 and make a plan for pick up. Secretaries are there from 9-3 Mon – Thurs.
- If you borrowed a Chromebook from the school district, the dates for students to return chromebooks has been set. Drop off will be at WHS.
Monday 6/15, 7:30 – 4:00
Tuesday 6/16, 7:30 – 4:00
Wednesday 6/17, 7:30 – 4:00
Thursday 6/18, noon – 7:00 – final deadline!
- Google accounts will be deleted by July 1st.
- Students can move their documents using Google Take Out, a tool that lets users copy their Drive files from their school account to a personal Google account. (Students will get new accounts next year)
Find directions at:
- Looking ahead:
- The district is hoping to post archived lessons for optional access over the summer.
- iReady access will be available for Math lessons through August 25th.
- Online registration will begin soon, so keep an eye on your email.